Writing Assignments

Celebrity Photography, Jeremy Cowart.

I chose this article because it isn’t something I really have ever put in to learn about. In his article he writes about how he first began to enter this field, through graphic designing. After he talks about not knowing anything about photography when buying his needed photography supplies. Though i became inspired by this article to further look into celebrity Photography, or Celebrity Portraits. Just as Cowart has his photos used in magazines and they become noticed that way. Which, I haven’t thought much about advertisement and expanding the possibilities.

Photojournalist Photography, John Tlumacki.

I’ve always been interested in Landscape and product photography so discovering new ones and how to achieve the good photos for that field was really calling to me while looking at the options. Although photojournalist photography is such an interesting field that holds extremely powerful photos in my opinion. They capture such amazing moments and John Tlumacki has explained that no matter what the situation is that you are photographing the adrenaline in you moves you to capture it.

Social Media Trends

1. Show your audience your ‘reel’ brand personality with instagram reels or tiktok: This step would become helpful for my audience to get to know my brand
  2. Make new friends but keep the old: This allows me to meet new people with new helping skills while still knowing those from my past who have taught me too.
  3. Stories capabilities are not only here to stay they’re growing: Grows my brand name and ore people can see what i have to offer from my art
  4. Replace face to facetime with screen to screen time: These type of social interaction will allow my customers to know me and my work/brand at the same time
  5. make commerce even easier: campaigning my brand will let everyone see my art
  6. when it comes to content strategy, knowledge is power: Knowing what is happening around nation wide and even in the community and relating it to the brand will be helpful.
  7. Just because you can go text heavy on facebook:
  8. Keep what is behind the brand and behind the scenes at the forefront:
Broad Museum Collection Critique
This photo of all the website really caught my attention most. it is by Kerry James Marshall. What I find appealing here in this artwork is the lines from the windows, the detail in the closet and plants and bricks just brings the whole art together. Makes it look realistic which is my type of art-work.

job hunting search

Looking at all of the jobs, one that I found that n looks really n interesting to me and is something I’d actually enjoy doing is the social media specialist job. I think I’m really built for b this type of job knowing that I can handle a social networking Media page. To qualify though, you do need the years of social media management already, minimum. As well as three years you also need To be Marketing already. I think I’d fit well for this job because it’s ideal for me, what I enjoy spending my time on.

Jump Start Your Photography

1. Shoot with a group of friends
  2. Go out and get inspirations from nature
  3. Shooting with sports at events
  4. Listening to your music to get inspired
  5. Taking pics in the dark for a different type of shot
  6. Taking self portraits and pictures to also change the style more
  7. Going out in public to take candid pics of other peoples daily
  8. Shooting pictures of different types of food
  9. Traveling to other places to capture others cultures
  10. Story telling through a series of pictures