assignments

rule of thirds
rule of third
shallow depth of field
shallow depth of field
composition
composition
composition
food photography
food photography
travel poster

Why you should be a professional photographer

Being a photographer has it’s many benefits to it, which is why you should be one! Many of these benefits are some that anyone could ask for when obtaining a job. You don’t have anyone in charge of you, but yourself! Being a photographer can help you reach into other options as well, the more open you become to opportunities for photography are available. It won’t be hard to get into this field either, photography is almost always needed for any event.

david hockney style self-portrait

Shopping spree

10,000 shopping spree: 

Canon EOS R5 mirrorless digital camera, This camera I would use to shoot more wedding like events. 3,899.00  

Canon RF 24- 70mm f/2.8L IS USM lens, This would be lens I would use for the camera since it doesn’t come with it, 2,299.00 

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon Ef, 719.00 another lens for the camera to have more options 

Canon Speedlite 470EX-Al, 299.00 

Sony 120GB G series XQD memory card, 169.99 

Canon L-e12 lithium ion battery pack 59.99Gotzo FT1545t series 1 traveler carbon fiber tripod with center ball head, better steady for photos, 599.95 

toy photography
vintage photography
shadow series of 4
Social Issue Poster on Family Separations within Mexican American Families
Many Families in the United States have been and are still being broken apart due to Immigration Laws. I understand there is laws set in motion however I believe families should remain together throughout any process and they should not have to be taken away from one another at any point in time. It’s painful to even imagine the feeling that the poor children feel as they are ripped away from their loved ones… and for what? Why do it to them? End family separation.
levitating photography
Emotion Photo Series
Landscape Oil Painting
portrait sitting
series of 4 pop-art
me and myself
women and nature
graduation cover
Little People Big World
Advertisement Photography